SEE A MEDICAL
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, you can use the HiDoc app immediately after the successful sign up process.
We respect and maintain confidentiality. HiDoc ensures that your call records, medical history, and billing information are kept confidential and secure. Our patients’ data and medical records are compliant with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
• FASTER, CLOSER TREATMENT: HiDoc reduces clinic queues. Reach patients who may be anywhere over video chat, and send prescriptions directly for local pick-up. Distance is no longer an issue.
• SERVING PATIENTS, LONG-TERM: HiDoc supports healthcare providers to serve the patient’s journey in the long run. No more one-off, transactional visits.
• HOLISTIC, SECURE CARE: Access patients’ call records, medical history, and billing information — all kept securely. Gain a full view of patients’ health. Give patients the assurance of fast, trusted payment channels.
• TRANSPARENCY AND ASSURANCE: Offer patients the assurance of a list of accredited medical specialists to attend to their medical concerns as well as enjoying the assurance of fixed rates before GST.
- No subscription fees. Free to sign up. Patient will only be charge if a service is conducted.
- Flat fee of SGD 120 for first consultation and SGD 80 for follow up consultation before GST.
- Medications and other services provided on e-shop are charged separately.
We accept online payments via major debit and credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and DBS PayLah.
- Telemedicine that includes virtual consultation, appointment booking for future virtual consultation and reporting of symptoms and receiving a written advice plan from specialist.
- Patient health records for patients to upkeep their health information including doctor’s discharge summary, investigatory tests such lab and imaging results as well as recording of patient’s health profile.
- E-shops that offers health and wellness products and/ or services
Please contact our HiDoc Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you in any way we can.
- A patient centric digital platform that connects patients to Singapore accredited medical specialists in providing a complete virtual healthcare services from virtual consultation to e shops for purchasing health and wellness products.
- HiDoc Teleconsultation is recommended for follow-up review and 2nd opinion as the first touch point is advised to be face to face.
All our medical doctors and specialists are Singapore-registered and licensed with the Singapore Medical Council. They hold doctoral degrees in medicine and have undergone post-doctoral training as required to be registered as a doctor in Singapore.
Anyone can sign up and use the HiDoc app except for those underage patients and/or person of unsound mind requiring a guardian to be the principle owner of his/her case file.
Yes, HiDoc has an option for patients to do a clinic visit instead of teleconsultation. You just have to select your preferred schedule and doctor.
Yes, HiDoc allows you to select your preferred doctor from our list of licensed healthcare providers, subject to availability.
Yes, the doctors can provide a Medical Certification (MC) from HiDoc app. Please note that the issuance of MC is subject to the doctor’s discretion.
Yes, the doctors can provide Referral Letters from HiDoc app. Please note that the issuance of referral letter is subject to the doctor’s discretion.
You can use any Android or IOS enabled devices. You can also use any computer equipment like laptop, desktop by using any web browsers like Chrome, IE, Safari, etc.
- Make sure that you are in an enclosed private area
- Make sure your device’s camera and microphone are working properly
- Optional: To make the teleconsultation more effective, we advise the patients to have the following medical equipment on hand during consultation:
- Thermometer (to measure temperature)
- Sphygmomanometer (to check blood pressure and heart rate)
- Glucometer (to check blood glucose level)
- Weighing Scale
Below is a common list of acute medical conditions that are suitable for HiDoc teleconsultation:
- Allergic reactions
- Common cold
- Headaches and migraines
- Insect bites
- Minor lacerations, bruises and contusions
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Rashes / Skin infections
- Respiratory disorders
- Sinus infections
- Smashed finger or toenail
- Sore throat
- Sports injuries
- Sprains & Strains
- Stomach ache
- Strep Throat
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (URTI)
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- For patients with chronic conditions or with mental health issues are not encouraged to use the HiDoc Teleconsultation.
- The below symptoms are also not considered suitable for teleconsultation and may require immediate medical attention at the Accident & Emergency department of the nearest hospital:
- Acute or severe chest pain
- Actively bleeding or deep wounds or lacerations
- Convulsions or seizures
- Fainting spells, presyncope, or syncope
- Injuries with suspected fractures or dislocations presenting as severe pain, open wounds, deformity, severe bruising or swelling, loss of sensation and limb weakness
- Persistent vomiting
- Severe abdominal pain
- Severe headache or giddiness
- Sudden onset numbness, weakness or slurred speech
- Sudden loss of vision
HiDoc Teleconsulation is conducted on a real-time between a patient and the doctor. You have the option to choose your own doctor among the list of our licensed healthcare specialists then select your preferred timing. If in case, you’re not sure whom to select, then just let HiDoc helps you find the suitable specialist for you by reporting to us your symptoms. You will be asked to answer some questions regarding your condition then the doctor will review the details you provided and will commence the teleconsultation.
HiDoc only addresses non-emergent medical conditions. The doctor is required to review your case before the teleconsultation starts. If doctor finds your condition not suitable for a teleconsultation, the doctor may advise you to seek more suitable treatments.
If there’s no available doctor that can conduct a teleconsultation right away, HiDoc gives you an option for a call back, you just need to report your symptoms and the doctor will call you back as soon as possible. You may also come back later to try again. We’re hoping for your kind consideration as the doctors may be busy attending to other patients.
The waiting time will depend on the number of patients waiting in the queue ahead of you.
If you’re having any technical issue while using the app, please contact immediately our HiDoc Customer Support team at +65 6887 5000 and we will assist you further.
- HiDoc Teleconsultation is available from 9am to 6pm, 5 days a week (Mon-Fri). All e-Visits completed after 6pm will be reviewed the next business day.
- Please be reminded that HiDoc Teleconsultation is only recommended for follow-up reviews and 2nd opinion as the first touch point is advised to be face to face.