Dr Wong Soon Tee is a MOH accredited dermatologist who has been helping his patients overcome their medical and cosmetic skin problems for the past 20 years.
As a skin specialist, Dr Wong has a special interest in:
- Skin health restoration (treatment of acne, scars, pigmentation, eczema, psoriasis, hair and scalp problems)
- Skin cancer screening and skin surgery ( skin tumour, skin growths and cysts)
- Aesthetic dermatology (skin tightening/firming, natural wrinkle reduction, facial volume/contour restoration)
- Immunotherapy for severe extensive urticaria, eczema and psoriasis ( Xolaire, Dupilumab, Sterlara, Temfrya and Consentyx )
As a teaching clinician, Dr Wong communicates well to patients of all ages, local or regional. He always spends time explaining to his patients their problem and the essence of the issue before recommending affordable and effective treatment options to them. With his clinical experience, friendly and assuring demeanour, Dr Wong often goes beyond just treating his patients to forge a close rapport with them.
- 1987 Local Merit Scholarship, Public Service Commission ( Medicine)
- 1998 Commonwealth Fellowship by the Association of Commonwealth Universities (UK)
- 1998 China Medical Board Scholarship, National University of Singapore