Book A Teleconsult
Thomson Paediatric Centre at Jurong East is helmed by Dr Theodric Lee, who graduated from the National University of Singapore. He is an accredited paediatrician with a Master Degree in Paediatric Medicine and is a member of the Royal College of Paediatric and Child Health (UK). He has a special interest in childhood respiratory conditions including asthma, allergies and chronic cough, as well as childhood sleep issues. For his work in paediatric respiratory and sleep medicine in Singapore he was entered as a Fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians.
Besides general paediatric teleconsults, he also provides teleconsults for paediatric sleep problems:
1. Behavioural sleep problems in children
- Frequent awakenings at night in children above 6 months
- Difficulty in putting to bed
- Sleep terrors, nightmares, bedtime fears
2. Snoring and/or enlarged tonsils in children