Dr Lee Fang Jann is a Urology and Renal Transplant surgeon with subspecialty focus on men’s health, male subfertility and minimally invasive kidney and prostate surgeries. During his time in SGH, Dr Lee initiated dedicated clinics evaluating and treating patients with complex men’s health and fertility issues. His management strategies include a wide range of microsurgical procedures, most of which use advanced techniques in minimally invasive surgery for better patient care.
- Men’s health and infertility
- Minimally invaive kidney and prostate surgeries
- Renal transplants
- Microsurgical procedures
- Graduated from National University of Singapore with an undergraduate medical degree.
- Accorded the MOH’s Health Manpower Development Plan award to pursue a clinical fellowship in pancreas and renal transplant at Oxford Transplant Centre (UK) under Professor Peter Friend.
- Returned to SGH and the Renal Transplant Program and laparoscopic donor nephrectomy service as Surgical Director.
- Was Director of the Andrology and Male Subfertility services in SGH
- Was appointed to the MOH’s advisory committee on transplantation
- Pursued advanced laparoscopic and robotic training in USA, France and India
- Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery from University of Strasbourg, France
- StarMed Specialist Centre
- Parkway Group
- Farrer Hospital
- Mount Alvernia Hospital