- Adult Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship (Harvard Medical School, USA)
- MB.BS.BSc. (University of New South Wales, Australia)
- Master of Medicine (Orthopaedic Surgery), Singapore
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Fellow at Harvard Orthopaedic Surgery, USA
Book an Appointment
Dr. Dutton has been in clinical practice since 1996 after graduating from Marist College, Canberra and the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
Dr. Dutton has worked at the Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney and the St. George Hospital, Sydney before completing his orthopaedic surgery training in Singapore.
He completed his subspecialty training and was on staff at the Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA. During this time he was trained in complex surgeries of the Hip and Knee, while caring for patients that came for treatment from all across the USA and the staff at Harvard University.